Contributor
Moved off topic conversation to this thread
Posted Oct 1, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+78
Liberty Task Force
i am still meditating on the purpose of this universe and what am actually doing in it , i really am doing it .... a little confused .... very confused .... ok let stop confusing everyone... the thing is ppl are asking me to get married and have bought forth a girl ... everything is spiralling towards the blackhole called marriage .... i am trying to hide my boff and doff and what not ..... and i really dont know what am i going to do after ..... shit scarred .... i am worried that she will see the number of games i got and faint .... and not only that ... if she know how much $$ i have pumped into sto thats another problem .... oh the biggest problem is sto is not the only game am pumping into i got like atleast 20 mmos ... and several more games ... in hundreds ..... am sure my marriage will go into a disaster .. which marriage is int ... what should i do geo will .....HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLP
Posted Oct 1, 18
[F.A.] GeorgeDp H.F.D.C.
Votes:
+333
Admins
Fleet Admiral
Diplomatic Corps
I d say open a thread in 10 forward...this is a tough one to solve... 🙄
Fleet Admiral George Goodman
Class: Engineering, currently assigned as
Captain of the U.S.S. Nightfall
tumblr_mnfqchMjpW1qf18uko4_250.gif
Scotty: I'm s... Wha... It... Are you from the future?
James T. Kirk: Yeah, he is. I'm not.
Scotty: Well, that's brilliant. Do they still have sandwiches there?
Posted Oct 1, 18
Votes:
+78
Liberty Task Force
oh it is not tough to solve its freaking impossible .... i know am dead *.... goes back into cave ...*
Posted Oct 1, 18
[AD.] Willides H.F.D.C.
Votes:
+273
Admins
Admiral
Diplomatic Corps
Contributor
Personally, I would not worry too much about the meaning of life. Just try to be happy. I would suggest watch the movie Meaning of Life (Monty Python) its hilarious. Depending on how religious you are , most religions give you the meaning of life and the point of your existence so that's convenient. I had 9 years of Lutheran School to tell me why we are here and how I should live (I may not have listened too well).

As for marriage, I joke but it isn't really that bad. You will have to give up some of your gaming time here and there and curb your spending. If you have kids, you will give up a significant amount of game time and what you do have is spent grinding because you have turned into a practically free to play player. For some reason you child's well being and happiness is more important than a t6 Connie or Bug ship. Seriously though there will be compromises. Some will suck. Some won't be so bad. Sometimes you will have to assess whether it is worth the risk of buying something your wife wouldn't approve of and attempt to cover up the fact you bought it but fail because you didnt get rid of large computer boxes sitting on the floor in time. Then you lie about the cost but eventually get caught, too. It was worth it. Other times you may be ready to order, say a star trek uniform, and when you ask your wife to measure you, she will say "for what?" You will tell her and the next thing that happens is your putting in a pool that you don't want and have to clean it all summer long, everyday. Take the good with the bad. You win some, you lose some.

As for all your games and money spent. Let her know ahead of time. On out first date, I told my wife nearly all the negative things about me. That way years from then when she questions some of my decision making or behavior I can say, "I told you from the beginning I was like this."

Don't worry, she will do her best to fix anything she sees as a problem.

In summary, don't worry too much, what will be will be. Marriage isn't really a black hole unless you really don't want to be married, and always try to compromise or deal with the consequences.
Posted Oct 1, 18 · OP
Logical
List
Undo
[F.A.] GeorgeDp H.F.D.C.
Votes:
+333
Admins
Fleet Admiral
Diplomatic Corps
hey don't worry we all survived it...at least till now... 😁 😏

1st off...when u said a girl is brought forth, you mean they introduced a girl to you and you like her or they want you to marry her anyway?

are there any "special rules of engagement" in your "mission"?
We ll need more details to plan it better... 😁

2nd.. In any case,
never hide things "under the carpet" before marriage, or before getting in serious relationships, they tend to get surfaced eventually so it s better to get "everything on the table" while things are still "cooking" and everyone sees things different (after marriage things change a lot so don't count on telling anything "after"...it can get ugly 😛 )
so whatever the case is, you have to put everything in the table, it is better to do it yourself cause it gives you more options in "serving" them, there are many ways to present a case... 😉

more after the details...

I m charging 2 strips of latinum per hour... 👻
Fleet Admiral George Goodman
Class: Engineering, currently assigned as
Captain of the U.S.S. Nightfall
tumblr_mnfqchMjpW1qf18uko4_250.gif
Scotty: I'm s... Wha... It... Are you from the future?
James T. Kirk: Yeah, he is. I'm not.
Scotty: Well, that's brilliant. Do they still have sandwiches there?
Posted Oct 1, 18
Logical
List
Undo
Votes:
+78
Liberty Task Force
i dont know how to say this .... i know nothing about that girl ... and she just knows am a busy manager.... who sometimes plays games ... this is how arranged marriages are ... i really dont want to talk about these things here .... want to come into my cave ? ... *what u just want 2 strips of gpl per hour ? i got shit loads of it* ill hire u to deal with my future wife tantrums .... hmmm but arrgh its geo !!!! he would more likely kidnap her like he did to my female doff and boff ......
Posted Oct 1, 18
Logical
List
Undo
[AD.] Willides H.F.D.C.
Votes:
+273
Admins
Admiral
Diplomatic Corps
Contributor
I dont do caves unless its on risa doing questionable role play😜
Posted Oct 1, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+78
Liberty Task Force
*.....shhh .... caves just as good .....*
Posted Oct 1, 18
Votes:
+78
Liberty Task Force
Crazy robo give some words of wisdom plz ??
Posted Oct 1, 18
Page
of 2
You don't have access to join chat channel.
NoticeNotices